Is there a simple way to create a document tree default expand to 3 levels?

Is there a simple way to create a document tree default expand to 3 levels?

kirbyzhou
Is there a simple way to create a document tree default expand to 3 levels?

For example:
* Level 1
** Level 2

*** Level 3
*** Level 3
** Level 2

*** Level 3
** Level 2
*** Level 3

And, DO NOT use "see more" button to hide items.

DocumentTree macro seems do not work for this situation.

Re: Is there a simple way to create a document tree default expand to 3 levels?

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 5:28 AM, KirbY ZhoU <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is there a simple way to create a document tree default expand to 3 levels?

No.

> For example:
> * Level 1
> ** Level 2
>
> *** Level 3
> *** Level 3
> ** Level 2
>
> *** Level 3
> ** Level 2
> *** Level 3
>

> And, DO NOT use "see more" button to hide items.

Yes, limit="someBigNumber"

> DocumentTree macro seems do not work for this situation.

Re: Is there a simple way to create a document tree default expand to 3 levels?

kirbyzhou

在 15/12/15 上午12:46,“users 代表 Marius Dumitru Florea”<[hidden email] 代表 [hidden email]> 写入:

>On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 5:28 AM, KirbY ZhoU <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Is there a simple way to create a document tree default expand to 3 levels?
>>

>No.
>

>> For example:
>> * Level 1
>> ** Level 2
>>
>> *** Level 3
>> *** Level 3
>> ** Level 2
>>
>> *** Level 3
>> ** Level 2
>> *** Level 3
>>

>> And, DO NOT use "see more" button to hide items.
>>

>Yes, limit="someBigNumber"

Excuse me, is it a new feature in Xwiki-7.4+?

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 7:04 AM, KirbY ZhoU <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 在 15/12/15 上午12:46,“users 代表 Marius Dumitru Florea”<
> [hidden email] 代表 [hidden email]> 写入:
>
> >On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 5:28 AM, KirbY ZhoU <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Is there a simple way to create a document tree default expand to 3
> levels?
> >>

> >No.
> >

> >> For example:
> >> * Level 1
> >> ** Level 2
> >>
> >> *** Level 3
> >> *** Level 3
> >> ** Level 2
> >>
> >> *** Level 3
> >> ** Level 2
> >> *** Level 3
> >>

> >> And, DO NOT use "see more" button to hide items.
> >>

> >Yes, limit="someBigNumber"
> >

> Excuse me, is it a new feature in Xwiki-7.4+?

It is available since 7.3RC1

{{documentTree limit="3" /}}