Is this possible?

Joost Kraaijeveld
Hi,

Is it possible to have 1 Apache webserver with mod_jk2 and 1 JBoss
running XWiki with 2 (or more) different virtual domains and that both
virtual domains have their own XWiki?

If so, can anyone give me a pointer to a howto or other documentation
(or just tell me how to do it ;-))? I have looked but I could not find
anything that I understood or got working...

TIA

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
e-mail: [hidden email]
web: www.askesis.nl

Re: Is this possible?

Yes it is possible. For setup, you should read:

http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Doc/HowToSetupVirtualWikis

Ludovic