It's time to tell us what you're looking for!

It's time to tell us what you're looking for!

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi fellow XWikiers,
While celebrating XWiki's 5th birthday last week, we spent a couple days
brainstorming with the full team about where XWiki stands today and what its
future holds. We came up with a long list of features and ideas and we'd
love to get community feedback before deciding in which direction we're
going to move forward once our 2.0 release is out.

To this aim, we've built a survey that we'd like our users and developers to
take. It's a bit long though definitely worth the pain. We're eagerly
waiting for your feedback to start working on new and existing features.

You can access and fill the survey at the following address:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/SurveyXWikiFeatures

Thanks a lot for your time,

Guillaume on behalf of the XWiki Team

--
Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki

Re: It's time to tell us what you're looking for!

rrodrigueznt
First of all, congratulations to the whole community for the XWiki's 5th
birthday!

Guillaume Lerouge wrote:

> Hi fellow XWikiers,
> While celebrating XWiki's 5th birthday last week, we spent a couple days
> brainstorming with the full team about where XWiki stands today and what its
> future holds. We came up with a long list of features and ideas and we'd
> love to get community feedback before deciding in which direction we're
> going to move forward once our 2.0 release is out.
>
> To this aim, we've built a survey that we'd like our users and developers to
> take. It's a bit long though definitely worth the pain. We're eagerly
> waiting for your feedback to start working on new and existing features.
>
> You can access and fill the survey at the following address:
> http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/SurveyXWikiFeatures
>
> Thanks a lot for your time,
>
> Guillaume on behalf of the XWiki Team

Please, is there any way of following the results of the survey on-line?

After hitting the submit button I've been forwarded to http://xwiki.org.
Is this te expected behavior?

Thanks!

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team

Re: It's time to tell us what you're looking for!

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Thank you :) on behalf of the XWiki Team :p

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 23:38, [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT
Team <[hidden email]> wrote:

> First of all, congratulations to the whole community for the XWiki's 5th
> birthday!
>
> Guillaume Lerouge wrote:
> > Hi fellow XWikiers,
> > While celebrating XWiki's 5th birthday last week, we spent a couple days
> > brainstorming with the full team about where XWiki stands today and what
> its
> > future holds. We came up with a long list of features and ideas and we'd
> > love to get community feedback before deciding in which direction we're
> > going to move forward once our 2.0 release is out.
> >
> > To this aim, we've built a survey that we'd like our users and developers
> > take. It's a bit long though definitely worth the pain. We're eagerly
> > waiting for your feedback to start working on new and existing features.
> >
> > You can access and fill the survey at the following address:
> > http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/SurveyXWikiFeatures
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your time,
> >
> > Guillaume on behalf of the XWiki Team
> >

> Please, is there any way of following the results of the survey on-line?
>
> After hitting the submit button I've been forwarded to http://xwiki.org.
> Is this te expected behavior?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Ricardo Rodríguez
> Your EPEC Network ICT Team

Re: It's time to tell us what you're looking for!

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi Ricardo,

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 11:38 PM, [Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT
Team <[hidden email]> wrote:

> First of all, congratulations to the whole community for the XWiki's 5th
> birthday!
>
> Guillaume Lerouge wrote:
> > Hi fellow XWikiers,
> > While celebrating XWiki's 5th birthday last week, we spent a couple days
> > brainstorming with the full team about where XWiki stands today and what
> its
> > future holds. We came up with a long list of features and ideas and we'd
> > love to get community feedback before deciding in which direction we're
> > going to move forward once our 2.0 release is out.
> >
> > To this aim, we've built a survey that we'd like our users and developers
> > take. It's a bit long though definitely worth the pain. We're eagerly
> > waiting for your feedback to start working on new and existing features.
> >
> > You can access and fill the survey at the following address:
> > http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/SurveyXWikiFeatures
> >
> > Thanks a lot for your time,
> >
> > Guillaume on behalf of the XWiki Team
> >

> Please, is there any way of following the results of the survey on-line?

Not in real time. We ran another poll internally that used another format
and I need to gather the various results and make all of them follow the
same format before publishing the data.

The data will be made available in a publicly viewable Google Spreadsheet as
soon as I'm done.

Guillaume

After hitting the submit button I've been forwarded to http://xwiki.org.

> Is this te expected behavior?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Ricardo Rodríguez
> Your EPEC Network ICT Team

Guillaume Lerouge
Product Manager - XWiki
Skype: wikibc
Twitter: glerouge
http://guillaumelerouge.com/

Re: It's time to tell us what you're looking for!

Guillaume Lerouge
Hi XWikiers,
the first batch of results from the survey is available at:

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/CurrentSurveyResults

It's
meant to give you an idea of what the results look like after 50+
answers to the survey.
I'll publish detailed results later on, once the survey has been officially
closed (in a week or so).

Thanks to all of you for your time!

Guillaume

--