Java exception on startup relating to hibernate

Java exception on startup relating to hibernate

mctoz
Why am I getting this warning?  Things seem to be working ok otherwise....

2014-05-06 11:58:05,333 [http://localhost:8080/bin/view/Main/] WARN
onfiguredQueryExecutorProvider - Could not find a QueryExecutor with
hint hibernate which is the hint for the storage engine. the default
QueryExecutor will not be used instead.
org.xwiki.component.manager.ComponentLookupException: Can't find
descriptor for the component [role = [interface
org.xwiki.query.QueryExecutor] hint = [hibernate]]

Re: Java exception on startup relating to hibernate

Actually this warning message is pretty poor. I’ve updated the sources with this new message:

"Could not find a QueryExecutor with hint [{}] which is the hint for the storage engine, defined in your XWiki configuration under the [xwiki.store.main.hint] property. The default QueryExecutor will be used instead. Reason: [Can't find descriptor for the component [role = [interface org.xwiki.query.QueryExecutor] hint = [hibernate]]]"

I hope it makes it slighty easier to understand… ;)

So it seems we have a bug in our code. To work around it and till we fix it, I’d suggest you comment out the “xwiki.store.main.hint” property in your xwiki.cfg file and it should work fine.

On 6 May 2014 at 14:05:52, [hidden email] ([hidden email](mailto:[hidden email])) wrote:

> Why am I getting this warning? Things seem to be working ok otherwise....
>
> 2014-05-06 11:58:05,333 [http://localhost:8080/bin/view/Main/] WARN
> onfiguredQueryExecutorProvider - Could not find a QueryExecutor with
> hint hibernate which is the hint for the storage engine. the default
> QueryExecutor will not be used instead.
> org.xwiki.component.manager.ComponentLookupException: Can't find
> descriptor for the component [role = [interface
> org.xwiki.query.QueryExecutor] hint = [hibernate]]

Re: Java exception on startup relating to hibernate

Glad it fixed it!

-Vincent

PS: Next time please reply to the list so that others know your problem is fixed :)

On 6 May 2014 at 15:08:06, [hidden email] ([hidden email]) wrote:

Thanks Vincent that fixed it (or should I say worked around it). MT

Hi,