Javascript error in default xwiki

Aymeric Nave
Hi,

After installing the default xwiki war file, without installing any xar, WebHome page is displayed without any css style and javascript errors occur on mouse events.
Errors come from the js file /xwiki/skins/albatross/xwiki.js

Is this bug referenced ?

Aym.

Re: Javascript error in default xwiki

Hi Aymeric,

I've just tried this on XWiki Enterprise (XE) 1.3 RC1 (not released
yet) and it works fine. I'm pretty sure it also works in 1.3M2.

What version of XE are you using?

On Feb 22, 2008, at 10:27 AM, Aymeric Nave wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After installing the default xwiki war file, without installing any
> xar, WebHome page is displayed without any css style and javascript
> errors occur on mouse events.
> Errors come from the js file /xwiki/skins/albatross/xwiki.js
>
> Is this bug referenced ?
>
> Aym.

Re: Javascript error in default xwiki

Aymeric Nave
Hi Vincent,

I tried with the enterprise version xwiki-enterprise-web-1.2.2.war
Each time on IE the problem occurs, and then all is ok when I import the xwiki-enterprise-wiki-1.2.2.xar

Thanks

Aymeric

2008/2/24, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]>:
Hi Aymeric,

I've just tried this on XWiki Enterprise (XE) 1.3 RC1 (not released
yet) and it works fine. I'm pretty sure it also works in 1.3M2.

What version of XE are you using?

On Feb 22, 2008, at 10:27 AM, Aymeric Nave wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After installing the default xwiki war file, without installing any
> xar, WebHome page is displayed without any css style and javascript
> errors occur on mouse events.
> Errors come from the js file /xwiki/skins/albatross/xwiki.js
>
> Is this bug referenced ?
>
> Aym.

Re: Javascript error in default xwiki

Esbach, Brandon
Something to check, did tomcat completely extract all the files?
I've seen it happen where the files don't complete extracting; not very common but it's likely to happen.

Also, it would help more if you include the error text given by the browser