Keyboard icons in XWiki articles

mahomed
Hi

Can anyone please tell me how I can create keyboard icons in my own wiki/document similar to how the icons appear on this page - http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/KeyboardShortcuts ? Hopefully this is built in ☺

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mahomed

Re: Keyboard icons in XWiki articles

rrodriguezIDIS
Hi Mahomed!

Once again CSS is king! Install Firebug or Firebug Lite (http://getfirebug.com) or any other software that allow you to inspect the page and you'll see how CSS class key does the trick!

XWiki view source feature is also useful for understanding the whole picture. A XWiki.StyleSheetExtension holds the CSS code rendering this nice key images.

Hope this helps,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Research Management and Promotion Technician

Can anyone please tell me how I can create keyboard icons in my own wiki/document similar to how the icons appear on this page - http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/KeyboardShortcuts ? Hopefully this is built in ☺

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Mahomed

________________________________

Nota: A información contida nesta mensaxe e os seus posibles documentos adxuntos é privada e confidencial e está dirixida únicamente ó seu destinatario/a. Se vostede non é o/a destinatario/a orixinal desta mensaxe, por favor elimínea. A distribución ou copia desta mensaxe non está autorizada.

Nota: La información contenida en este mensaje y sus posibles documentos adjuntos es privada y confidencial y está dirigida únicamente a su destinatario/a. Si usted no es el/la destinatario/a original de este mensaje, por favor elimínelo. La distribución o copia de este mensaje no está autorizada.

See more languages: http://www.sergas.es/aviso_confidencialidad.htm
http://www.idisantiago.es

http://www.idisantiago.es

Keyboard icons in XWiki articles

mahomed
Hi Ricardo

Thanks. I'd already checked the CSS out (I use Chrome's Developer tools but will checkout firebug) and was hoping there was a built in way or a pre-written extension to save some time.

Thanks for the "View Source" tip. I didn't have this option available as I hadn’t registered on xwiki.org yet (didn't have an actual need until now).

Kind regards,

Mahomed