LDAP Authetication working....but...

tsuter
I got LDAP Authentication working.  However, I cannot log in as the
xwiki admin.  How do I get that log in AND LDAP working at the same
time?  Also, I need the LDAP users to have editing capabilities and not
just be able to view.

Thanks,
Tim

Re: LDAP Authetication working....but...

kenk-3
Hi, Tim -

Check out this bug in Jira:

"Login of local XWiki user (not in LDAP) doesn't work when LDAP auth used" [bug, key: XWIKI-72]

And, msg #89 (sympa archive) on this list, back in September.

Ken