LDAP Invalid credentials

soog
Hey guys, I have a problem.

I got an error "Invalid credentials" when try to login use displayname in itd_users.
How can I fix this issue?

This is my environment.
1、Micosoft AD,Windows Server 2003
2、xwiki 8.4.4
3、Use the WAR distribution and configure
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Installation
4、Flow http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Authentication#HLDAPAuthentication configure xwiki.cfg

Thanks a lot.

Re: LDAP Invalid credentials

soog
I have already set org.xwiki.contrib.ldap & org.xwiki.contrib.ldap.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl logging level to DEBUG. But how/where can I tail -f xwiki.log?

Re: LDAP Invalid credentials

soog
I use LDAP Browser with same parameter,and it's "Valid Credentials".