Quantcast

LDAP port: 389 vs 3389

Douglas Landau
In my xwiki.cfg I have:
xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=389

So why do I see this in the console output?
2017-03-15 17:10:00,209 [http://dwswiki9.westmarine.net:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG o.x.c.l.XWikiLDAPConnection    - Connection to LDAP server [pwsdc03.westmarine.net:3389]

Thanks

The information contained in this transmission may contain West Marine proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to [hidden email].

Re: LDAP port: 389 vs 3389

The application has priority over xwiki.cfg so make sure you did not
put 3389 on wiki side.

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 1:23 AM, Douglas Landau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> In my xwiki.cfg I have:
> xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=389
>
> So why do I see this in the console output?
> 2017-03-15 17:10:00,209 [http://dwswiki9.westmarine.net:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin] DEBUG o.x.c.l.XWikiLDAPConnection    - Connection to LDAP server [pwsdc03.westmarine.net:3389]
>
> Thanks
>

> The information contained in this transmission may contain West Marine proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
> information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
> If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
> message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to [hidden email].

Re: LDAP port: 389 vs 3389

Douglas Landau
Thank you.  This of course was why I was unsuccessful with 8.4.4.

Thanks again.