LDAP service is not available. Please verify your installation

LDAP service is not available. Please verify your installation

wolfmav
Hello,

I received the error: "LDAP service is not available. Please verify your installation"

I check the config files, and everything seems setup correctly.  I am running a Windows 2012R2. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ian

Re: LDAP service is not available. Please verify your installation

Not without having more information on your config files. Also where
exactly do you get "LDAP service is not available. Please verify your
installation".

All I can tell you is that LDAP works well AFAIK.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 1:06 PM, wolfmav <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I received the error: "LDAP service is not available. Please verify your
> installation"
>
> I check the config files, and everything seems setup correctly.  I am
> running a Windows 2012R2. Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>

> Ian

Re: LDAP service is not available. Please verify your installation

wolfmav
Administration:LDAP

LDAP Admin Application extension under the configuration page for said extension.

I can copy the xwiki.cfg file contents in the thread if appropriate.

Re: LDAP service is not available. Please verify your installation

Did you followed
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/LDAP+Application#HEnablingLDAPauthenticationonawiki
?

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:00 PM, wolfmav <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Administration:LDAP
>
> LDAP Admin Application extension under the configuration page for said
> extension.
>
> I can copy the xwiki.cfg file contents in the thread if appropriate.

Re: LDAP service is not available. Please verify your installation

wolfmav
Hi Thomas,

I think I see the issue - I installed the standalone instead of doing the .war file. Any rate I am going to perform the setup again, but using the other methodology in lieu of the windows install package.

Ian