Learning about macros

Robin Fernandes
Hi all,

I'm interested in learning more about xwiki's macro features.
However this helpful-looking link from the FAQ (on http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Doc/ ) is broken:
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Doc/WhereCanIFindTheSourceForTheDefaultMacroTagsLikeThe

The error message for that FAQ item is:

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 4001 in 4: Error while parsing velocity page Doc.WhereCanIFindTheSourceForTheDefaultMacroTagsLikeThe Wrapped Exception: Encountered "<EOF>" at line 1, column 70. Was expecting one of: "(" ? <WHITESPACE> ...

at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.evaluate(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:131) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiVelocityRenderer.render(XWikiVelocityRenderer.java:87) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiRenderingEngine.renderText(XWikiRenderingEngine.java:116) at com.xpn.xwiki.render.XWikiRenderingEngine.renderText(XWikiRenderingEngine.java:93) at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.getRenderedContent(XWikiDocument.java:224) at com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument.display(XWikiDocument.java:735) at com.xpn.xwiki.api.Document.display(Document.java:389)
[...]

Where's the best place to look to learn about macros?

Cheers,
Robin.

Re: Learning about macros

The default macros are here
http://www.xwiki.com/xwiki/templates/macros.vm

For me the page is not broken.. I'm not sure what's up.. Is it still
broken for you ?

Ludovic