Looking for forwarding in Velocity script

Looking for forwarding in Velocity script

Xavier MOGHRABI
Dear all,

I'm trying to create a form in order to register visitors to a conference.
Thus I've created a XWiki class to store data concerning visitors.
I've created this document :
Main.RegistrationClass that contains the class
Main.RegistrationClassTemplate that contains an object of the previous class
Main.RegistrationClassSheet

I need to make some verifications when people registering. Thus I've created a
Document that I called Main.RegistrationNewVisitor that displays a form and
control data.

The problem I have is that I don't know with using velocity script how I can
forward. Thus I've created a javascript script that forward to the desired
page by clicking on the hidden form.

Any idea ?

Regards

--
Xavier MOGHRABI - Consortium ObjectWeb
Email: xavier.moghrabi at objectweb.org
Phone: +33 4 76 61 52 35 - Skype ID: xavier.moghrabi.bureau

Re: Looking for forwarding in Velocity script

In velocity you can call $response.sendRedirect("url") to redirect..

Ludovic