Lucene Plugin

Sascha Österle
Hello!

I am trying to add the lucene plugin
    http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/XWikiLucenePlugin
to my 0.9.1252 XWiki install, but only ever get "No Results".

My boss wants pdf/excel/word search capabilites.
I followed the instructions and also had it once running on a 0.840. Lucene now seems not to return any results.

Is the plugin compatible with the new versions?
Are changes in XWIKI the reason or could it be that I use the Jetty windows version?

Thanks and Regards,
Sascha

Re: Lucene Plugin

Sascha Österle
Hi,

got it working. It is still compatible with XWIKI. Just make sure you don't have spaces in your lucenepath.

Sascha