Ludovic's architecture slide

Julien Bourdon
Hi everyone!

I translated the XWiki architecture slide from Ludovic's presentation
at the ObjectWeb Conference. May I use it in our public project
architecture description? Please feel free to add it to the XWiki
documentation anyway.

Here is the link:
https://www.dcs.shef.ac.uk/wiki/pub/Darwin2005/DarwinThreeDesignXWiki/XWikiArchitecture.png
(or http://tinyurl.com/s4lbo).