[M2] Moving unit tests to core/src/test

I'm going to start moving the unit tests to core/src/test. I'll leave
integration tests (those are tests currently src/test/java that need some
kind of environment like a database, etc) for now till we define a place
where we want to store them.

Let me know if any of this is an issue.

And again please tell me if you have any issue with what I'm doing as I know
it ay make things more difficult for you if you're working on what I'm
touching.

As always, I'm on IRC (irc.freenode.org, channel #xwiki) if you need to talk
to me.

RE: [M2] Moving unit tests to core/src/test

Actually this is going to be too complex. I'll move all of them at once and
we can clean them up later on. My goal right now is to get the m2 plugin in
the same state as the Ant build.

-Vincent