[M2] Reminder: test move

Hi there,

As a reminder, I'll start moving tests we have in trunk/src/tests in
core/src/test in a few hour's time. I'll move the unit tests first (the ones
with no environment dependency). I'll keep the Ant build working at all
times.

As usual let me know if this is going to cause an issue for you.

Re: [M2] Reminder: test move

jeremi joslin-2
ok for me.

On 11/15/06, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> As a reminder, I'll start moving tests we have in trunk/src/tests in
> core/src/test in a few hour's time. I'll move the unit tests first (the ones
> with no environment dependency). I'll keep the Ant build working at all
> times.
>
> As usual let me know if this is going to cause an issue for you.

> Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions !
> Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
> http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

jeremi