Mandriva Club updated

Stéphane Laurière
We've updated the Mandriva Club to one of the latest XWiki release, and
I'm happy to report that the improvements are very impressive!!

The object storage performance is now excellent and opens up many
possibilities for large scale collaborative database editing on the Club.

To all XWiki developers: should you want a VIP account on the Club for
downloading the Mandriva Linux 2007 to be out in September, feel free to
drop me an email.

Mandriva Club: http://club.mandriva.com

Congratulations to XWiki dev team, and may the project keep making great
strides at rapid pace!

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Laurière
Email: [hidden email]

Mandriva Research
http://www.mandriva.com
http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org
http://www.edos-project.org

Re: Mandriva Club updated

jeremi joslin
Thanks Stephane and congratulation for this great job with XWiki.

Jeremi

On 8/18/06, Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We've updated the Mandriva Club to one of the latest XWiki release, and
> I'm happy to report that the improvements are very impressive!!
>
> The object storage performance is now excellent and opens up many
> possibilities for large scale collaborative database editing on the Club.
>
> To all XWiki developers: should you want a VIP account on the Club for
> downloading the Mandriva Linux 2007 to be out in September, feel free to
> drop me an email.
>
> Mandriva Club: http://club.mandriva.com
>
> Congratulations to XWiki dev team, and may the project keep making great
> strides at rapid pace!
>
> Stéphane
>

> --
> Stéphane Laurière