Map Application - GSoC 19

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Fawad, can you make sure you've released the application on Contrib? I
don't see a new version on GitHub or on e.x.o.

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 9:41 PM Fawad Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Hope you are all well.
>
> Can I prepare my report on gist if that's all right?
> The current application page feels more like a progress then a report.
> I want to make the report minimal so that future readers can easily get
> the idea without having to dive too much into details.
> I will link all the necessary pages on the gist.
>
> Best,
> Fawad
>

> On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 1:49 AM Fawad Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ecaterina,
>> Good to see you, hope you are doing well.
>>
>> Do you mean "org.webjars.bowergithub.9inpachi"? This is deployed on
>> http://webjars.org
>> I am not sure what could be wrong here. Even the leaflet dependency is
>> not being installed in the latest tests. After installing Extension Manager
>> Application into the test XWiki instance, I found that for Interactive Maps
>> Application, the leaflet dependencies were labeled as "Provided" as opposed
>> to "Installed" for other dependencies.
>>
>> The tests started failing around this commit
>> https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-interactive-maps/commit/e3163a2552b9a900d4756867db336f0df43cc8f6
>>
>> I added leaflet-indoor.js as an attachment temporarily while I was
>> waiting for the one deployed on webjars.org to function properly. I did
>> remove it later on and added as a dependency but that doesn't seem to have
>> solved the problem.
>> I feel like this is some issue with the test itself and since I haven't
>> made any changes to the test, the test frameworks might have been updated.
>> I don't really know the cause since all was working fine before this.
>>
>> Best,
>> Fawad
>>

>> On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 1:39 AM Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:

>>> Maybe the repositories are not found. Are the dependencies available
>>> from Maven Central? I see you have your own group id. Is that artifact
>>> published on any public repository or just local on your machine? Also,
>>> make sure you publish everything for the Google requirements.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Caty

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Fawad Ali
Hi Ecaterina,
Hope you are well.

I was waiting for a complete review from Stephane.
There are some issues that he brought forward today. The application will
be released as soon as those issues are resolved.

Thanks,
Fawad

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 6:59 PM Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Fawad, can you make sure you've released the application on Contrib? I
> don't see a new version on GitHub or on e.x.o.
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>
> On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 9:41 PM Fawad Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> Hope you are all well.
>>
>> Can I prepare my report on gist if that's all right?
>> The current application page feels more like a progress then a report.
>> I want to make the report minimal so that future readers can easily get
>> the idea without having to dive too much into details.
>> I will link all the necessary pages on the gist.
>>
>> Best,
>> Fawad
>>

>> On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 1:49 AM Fawad Ali <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Ecaterina,
>>> Good to see you, hope you are doing well.
>>>
>>> Do you mean "org.webjars.bowergithub.9inpachi"? This is deployed on
>>> http://webjars.org
>>> I am not sure what could be wrong here. Even the leaflet dependency is
>>> not being installed in the latest tests. After installing Extension Manager
>>> Application into the test XWiki instance, I found that for Interactive Maps
>>> Application, the leaflet dependencies were labeled as "Provided" as opposed
>>> to "Installed" for other dependencies.
>>>
>>> The tests started failing around this commit
>>> https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-interactive-maps/commit/e3163a2552b9a900d4756867db336f0df43cc8f6
>>>
>>> I added leaflet-indoor.js as an attachment temporarily while I was
>>> waiting for the one deployed on webjars.org to function properly. I did
>>> remove it later on and added as a dependency but that doesn't seem to have
>>> solved the problem.
>>> I feel like this is some issue with the test itself and since I haven't
>>> made any changes to the test, the test frameworks might have been updated.
>>> I don't really know the cause since all was working fine before this.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Fawad

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Stéphane Laurière-6
Hi Caty, Fawad, all,

There's been much progress on the app recently by Fawad, that's great, I spotted a few issues that are likely to block the release indeed, not many, most of the entries I created on Jira today are improvement suggestions for upcoming releases. The three key ones imho are:

- JavaScript instability on map at Demo.WebHome https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-76 – In case this is too long to fix, I'd suggest we remove the indoor feature from the demo for the release itself, so that we get a 100% working demo, what do you think? Obviously fixing it would be even better, let me know if you need help Fawad.

- Leaflet configuration issue on installation https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-74 – Removing the version number seems to work fine with all recent XWiki versions and matches the WebjarScriptService documentation, to be tested further, and we will need to investigate what fails with the continuous integration, but not a blocker issue imho.

- JSON format errors on map at Demo.WebHome https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-75

Fixing the overflow issue would be nice as well since it would enhance the first live contact of the user with the app: https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-85 – Unsetting the "overflow" rule of #xwikicontent fixes the issue but may introduce others. The Mozilla documentation page https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/overflow states that "overflow" is useful only when a height is set or "white-space" set to "nowrap". I'm wondering in which cases the height of #xwikicontent needs to be set, or the "white-space" option. Do you have any idea Caty, all?

Cheers

Stéphane

Fawad Ali:

> Hi Ecaterina,
> Hope you are well.
>
> I was waiting for a complete review from Stephane.
> There are some issues that he brought forward today. The application will be released as soon as those issues are resolved.
>
> Thanks,
> Fawad
>
> On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 6:59 PM Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Fawad, can you make sure you've released the application on Contrib? I don't see a new version on GitHub or on e.x.o.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Caty

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

What I would like is a working version of the application that can be
installed, as a final version that can be linked and showed the work done.

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 5:48 PM Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi Caty, Fawad, all,
>
> There's been much progress on the app recently by Fawad, that's great, I
> spotted a few issues that are likely to block the release indeed, not many,
> most of the entries I created on Jira today are improvement suggestions for
> upcoming releases. The three key ones imho are:
>
> - JavaScript instability on map at Demo.WebHome
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-76 – In case this is too long to
> fix, I'd suggest we remove the indoor feature from the demo for the release
> itself, so that we get a 100% working demo, what do you think? Obviously
> fixing it would be even better, let me know if you need help Fawad.
>
> - Leaflet configuration issue on installation
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-74 – Removing the version number
> seems to work fine with all recent XWiki versions and matches the
> WebjarScriptService documentation, to be tested further, and we will need
> to investigate what fails with the continuous integration, but not a
> blocker issue imho.
>
> - JSON format errors on map at Demo.WebHome
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-75
>
> Fixing the overflow issue would be nice as well since it would enhance the
> first live contact of the user with the app:
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-85 – Unsetting the "overflow" rule
> of #xwikicontent fixes the issue but may introduce others. The Mozilla
> documentation page
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/overflow states that
> "overflow" is useful only when a height is set or "white-space" set to
> "nowrap". I'm wondering in which cases the height of #xwikicontent needs to
> be set, or the "white-space" option. Do you have any idea Caty, all?

We should not remove the overflow from #xwikicontent. Make sure the map is
clearing the floats, but I find the issue to be minor.

> Cheers
>
> Stéphane
>

> Fawad Ali:
> > Hi Ecaterina,
> > Hope you are well.
> >
> > I was waiting for a complete review from Stephane.
> > There are some issues that he brought forward today. The application
> will be released as soon as those issues are resolved.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Fawad
> >
> > On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 6:59 PM Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> >
> >     Fawad, can you make sure you've released the application on Contrib?
> I don't see a new version on GitHub or on e.x.o.
> >
> >     Thanks,
> >     Caty

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Fawad Ali
Hi Stephane, Ecaterina and all,

I will try solving the key issues as soon as possible so we can move on
with the release. It might take some time because my summer break is over
and the University opens tomorrow.
But I will make sure all of these are done soon.

Best,
Fawad

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 7:54 PM Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <[hidden email]>

> What I would like is a working version of the application that can be
> installed, as a final version that can be linked and showed the work done.
>
> On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 5:48 PM Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Caty, Fawad, all,
>>
>> There's been much progress on the app recently by Fawad, that's great, I
>> spotted a few issues that are likely to block the release indeed, not many,
>> most of the entries I created on Jira today are improvement suggestions for
>> upcoming releases. The three key ones imho are:
>>
>> - JavaScript instability on map at Demo.WebHome
>> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-76 – In case this is too long to
>> fix, I'd suggest we remove the indoor feature from the demo for the release
>> itself, so that we get a 100% working demo, what do you think? Obviously
>> fixing it would be even better, let me know if you need help Fawad.
>>
>> - Leaflet configuration issue on installation
>> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-74 – Removing the version number
>> seems to work fine with all recent XWiki versions and matches the
>> WebjarScriptService documentation, to be tested further, and we will need
>> to investigate what fails with the continuous integration, but not a
>> blocker issue imho.
>>
>> - JSON format errors on map at Demo.WebHome
>> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-75
>>
>> Fixing the overflow issue would be nice as well since it would enhance
>> the first live contact of the user with the app:
>> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-85 – Unsetting the "overflow" rule
>> of #xwikicontent fixes the issue but may introduce others. The Mozilla
>> documentation page
>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/overflow states that
>> "overflow" is useful only when a height is set or "white-space" set to
>> "nowrap". I'm wondering in which cases the height of #xwikicontent needs to
>> be set, or the "white-space" option. Do you have any idea Caty, all?
>>

> We should not remove the overflow from #xwikicontent. Make sure the map is
> clearing the floats, but I find the issue to be minor.
>
> Thanks,
> Caty
>

>> Cheers
>>
>> Stéphane
>>

>> Fawad Ali:
>> > Hi Ecaterina,
>> > Hope you are well.
>> >
>> > I was waiting for a complete review from Stephane.
>> > There are some issues that he brought forward today. The application
>> will be released as soon as those issues are resolved.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Fawad
>> >
>> > On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 6:59 PM Ecaterina Moraru (Valica) <
>> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>> >
>> >     Fawad, can you make sure you've released the application on
>> Contrib? I don't see a new version on GitHub or on e.x.o.
>> >
>> >     Thanks,
>> >     Caty

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Stéphane Laurière-6
Hi Fawad,

Thank you for letting us know. I hope your new university session tomorrow will meet your expectations and I wish you a great training year ahead.

I don't want to add complexity to the process so I'm not touching anything in the code, but I'm at your disposal for any help or any code contributions you'd like to get toward the 1.1 release.

Thumbs up for your involvement in the project and good luck with the steps of this Google Summer of Code,

Stéphane

> Hi Stephane, Ecaterina and all,
>
> I will try solving the key issues as soon as possible so we can move on with the release. It might take some time because my summer break is over and the University opens tomorrow.
> But I will make sure all of these are done soon.
>
> Best,
> Fawad

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Stéphane Laurière-6
Caty, Fawad, all,

> Hi,
>
> What I would like is a working version of the application that can be installed, as a final version that can be linked and showed the work done.

Indeed, it'd be a cool achievement.

> On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 5:48 PM Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Caty, Fawad, all,
>
>     There's been much progress on the app recently by Fawad, that's great, I spotted a few issues that are likely to block the release indeed, not many, most of the entries I created on Jira today are improvement suggestions for upcoming releases. The three key ones imho are:
>
>     - JavaScript instability on map at Demo.WebHome https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-76 – In case this is too long to fix, I'd suggest we remove the indoor feature from the demo for the release itself, so that we get a 100% working demo, what do you think? Obviously fixing it would be even better, let me know if you need help Fawad.
>
>     - Leaflet configuration issue on installation https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-74 – Removing the version number seems to work fine with all recent XWiki versions and matches the WebjarScriptService documentation, to be tested further, and we will need to investigate what fails with the continuous integration, but not a blocker issue imho.
>
>     - JSON format errors on map at Demo.WebHome https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-75
>
>     Fixing the overflow issue would be nice as well since it would enhance the first live contact of the user with the app: https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-85 – Unsetting the "overflow" rule of #xwikicontent fixes the issue but may introduce others. The Mozilla documentation page https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/overflow states that "overflow" is useful only when a height is set or "white-space" set to "nowrap". I'm wondering in which cases the height of #xwikicontent needs to be set, or the "white-space" option. Do you have any idea Caty, all?
>

> We should not remove the overflow from #xwikicontent. Make sure the map is clearing the floats, but I find the issue to be minor.

Sure, we don't want to remove the overflow, I was just wondering about its exact role. I'm convinced it's there for a good reason. I also agree with you the issue is minor. Thanks for your suggestion about clearing the float, I gave it a try with no luck so far but I'm for from having a deep understanding of CSS, just a humble admirer

Chees

Stéphane

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Fawad Ali
Hi all,
Hope you are doing good.

I just received the mail from Google for the final evaluations. Thanks for
all the kind words. It is an absolutely wonderful experience to work on
this project!

Regarding the release, I would like to inform you that the documentation
for releasing the second version was actually prepared during the GSoC
period. Due to several unprecedented issues like the leaflet webjar not
as opposed to my plan to release the application on the last day of GSoC.
After that, several issues were opened by Stephane. It is a mistake on my
part for not taking these unprecedented circumstances into account but the
release will surely be done sometime around this week.

Thanks,
Fawad

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 10:51 PM Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Caty, Fawad, all,
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > What I would like is a working version of the application that can be
> installed, as a final version that can be linked and showed the work done.
>
> Indeed, it'd be a cool achievement.
>
> > On Sun, Sep 1, 2019 at 5:48 PM Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi Caty, Fawad, all,
> >
> >     There's been much progress on the app recently by Fawad, that's
> great, I spotted a few issues that are likely to block the release indeed,
> not many, most of the entries I created on Jira today are improvement
> suggestions for upcoming releases. The three key ones imho are:
> >
> >     - JavaScript instability on map at Demo.WebHome
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-76 – In case this is too long to
> fix, I'd suggest we remove the indoor feature from the demo for the release
> itself, so that we get a 100% working demo, what do you think? Obviously
> fixing it would be even better, let me know if you need help Fawad.
> >
> >     - Leaflet configuration issue on installation
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-74 – Removing the version number
> seems to work fine with all recent XWiki versions and matches the
> WebjarScriptService documentation, to be tested further, and we will need
> to investigate what fails with the continuous integration, but not a
> blocker issue imho.
> >
> >     - JSON format errors on map at Demo.WebHome
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-75
> >
> >     Fixing the overflow issue would be nice as well since it would
> enhance the first live contact of the user with the app:
> https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/INTMAP-85 – Unsetting the "overflow" rule
> of #xwikicontent fixes the issue but may introduce others. The Mozilla
> documentation page
> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/overflow states that
> "overflow" is useful only when a height is set or "white-space" set to
> "nowrap". I'm wondering in which cases the height of #xwikicontent needs to
> be set, or the "white-space" option. Do you have any idea Caty, all?
> >

> > We should not remove the overflow from #xwikicontent. Make sure the map
> is clearing the floats, but I find the issue to be minor.
>
> Sure, we don't want to remove the overflow, I was just wondering about its
> exact role. I'm convinced it's there for a good reason. I also agree with
> you the issue is minor. Thanks for your suggestion about clearing the
> float, I gave it a try with no luck so far but I'm for from having a deep
> understanding of CSS, just a humble admirer
>
> Chees
>
> Stéphane

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Hi Fawad,

Thank you also for your hard work and I'm glad you had a nice time during
GSOC.

Thanks also for providing some status and I will be waiting to install the
latest version and see the feedback the others community members will have.

Caty

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:28 PM Fawad Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:

> [...]
>> of #xwikicontent fixes the issue but may introduce others. The Mozilla
>> documentation page
>> https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/overflow states that
>> "overflow" is useful only when a height is set or "white-space" set to
>> "nowrap". I'm wondering in which cases the height of #xwikicontent needs to
>> be set, or the "white-space" option. Do you have any idea Caty, all?
>> >

>> > We should not remove the overflow from #xwikicontent. Make sure the map
>> is clearing the floats, but I find the issue to be minor.
>>
>> Sure, we don't want to remove the overflow, I was just wondering about
>> its exact role. I'm convinced it's there for a good reason. I also agree
>> with you the issue is minor. Thanks for your suggestion about clearing the
>> float, I gave it a try with no luck so far but I'm for from having a deep
>> understanding of CSS, just a humble admirer

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Stéphane Laurière-6
Yes, thumbs up for your involvement, Fawad.

Collaborative maps have been burgeoning in many places in the last years, I'm optimistic about the fact taat the app paves the way for nice usages ahead.

Regarding the review, bear in mind that part of the exercise consisted in scratching our head to find some aspects that could get considered as recommendations for improvement :-). I owe you an apology for testing the latest version late in the process.

Good luck with the 1.1 release,

Cheers

Stéphane

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica):

> Hi Fawad,
>
> Thank you also for your hard work and I'm glad you had a nice time during GSOC.
>
> Thanks also for providing some status and I will be waiting to install the latest version and see the feedback the others community members will have.
>
> Caty
>
> On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:28 PM Fawad Ali <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     Hi all,
>     Hope you are doing good.
>
>     I just received the mail from Google for the final evaluations. Thanks for all the kind words. It is an absolutely wonderful experience to work on this project!
>
>     Regarding the release, I would like to inform you that the documentation for releasing the second version was actually prepared during the GSoC period. Due to several unprecedented issues like the leaflet webjar not loading up (even with no change in dependencies) the release was postponed as opposed to my plan to release the application on the last day of GSoC. After that, several issues were opened by Stephane. It is a mistake on my part for not taking these unprecedented circumstances into account but the release will surely be done sometime around this week.
>
>     Thanks,
>     Fawad

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Fawad Ali
Hi all,

All the key issues pointed out by Stephane are fixed.
Should we move on to release the application?

Best,
Fawad

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 1:39 PM Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Yes, thumbs up for your involvement, Fawad.
>
> Collaborative maps have been burgeoning in many places in the last years,
> I'm optimistic about the fact taat the app paves the way for nice usages
> ahead.
>
> Regarding the review, bear in mind that part of the exercise consisted in
> scratching our head to find some aspects that could get considered as
> recommendations for improvement :-). I owe you an apology for testing the
> latest version late in the process.
>
> Good luck with the 1.1 release,
>
> Cheers
>
> Stéphane
>

> Ecaterina Moraru (Valica):
> > Hi Fawad,
> >
> > Thank you also for your hard work and I'm glad you had a nice time
> during GSOC.
> >
> > Thanks also for providing some status and I will be waiting to install
> the latest version and see the feedback the others community members will
> have.
> >
> > Caty
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:28 PM Fawad Ali <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi all,
> >     Hope you are doing good.
> >
> >     I just received the mail from Google for the final evaluations.
> Thanks for all the kind words. It is an absolutely wonderful experience to
> work on this project!
> >
> >     Regarding the release, I would like to inform you that the
> documentation for releasing the second version was actually prepared during
> the GSoC period. Due to several unprecedented issues like the leaflet
> webjar not loading up (even with no change in dependencies) the release was
> postponed as opposed to my plan to release the application on the last day
> of GSoC. After that, several issues were opened by Stephane. It is a
> mistake on my part for not taking these unprecedented circumstances into
> account but the release will surely be done sometime around this week.
> >
> >     Thanks,
> >     Fawad

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica)
Yes, please do :)

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019, 14:13 Fawad Ali <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> All the key issues pointed out by Stephane are fixed.
> Should we move on to release the application?
>
> Best,
> Fawad
>
> On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 1:39 PM Stéphane Laurière <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Yes, thumbs up for your involvement, Fawad.
>>
>> Collaborative maps have been burgeoning in many places in the last years,
>> I'm optimistic about the fact taat the app paves the way for nice usages
>> ahead.
>>
>> Regarding the review, bear in mind that part of the exercise consisted in
>> scratching our head to find some aspects that could get considered as
>> recommendations for improvement :-). I owe you an apology for testing the
>> latest version late in the process.
>>
>> Good luck with the 1.1 release,
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Stéphane
>>

>> Ecaterina Moraru (Valica):
>> > Hi Fawad,
>> >
>> > Thank you also for your hard work and I'm glad you had a nice time
>> during GSOC.
>> >
>> > Thanks also for providing some status and I will be waiting to install
>> the latest version and see the feedback the others community members will
>> have.
>> >
>> > Caty
>> >
>> > On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 9:28 PM Fawad Ali <[hidden email]
>> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>> >
>> >     Hi all,
>> >     Hope you are doing good.
>> >
>> >     I just received the mail from Google for the final evaluations.
>> Thanks for all the kind words. It is an absolutely wonderful experience to
>> work on this project!
>> >
>> >     Regarding the release, I would like to inform you that the
>> documentation for releasing the second version was actually prepared during
>> the GSoC period. Due to several unprecedented issues like the leaflet
>> webjar not loading up (even with no change in dependencies) the release was
>> postponed as opposed to my plan to release the application on the last day
>> of GSoC. After that, several issues were opened by Stephane. It is a
>> mistake on my part for not taking these unprecedented circumstances into
>> account but the release will surely be done sometime around this week.
>> >
>> >     Thanks,
>> >     Fawad

Re: Map Application - GSoC 19

Stéphane Laurière-6
Hi Fawad, Caty, hi all,

I tested the latest version on my side and the fix work fine with me as well, that's cool, so Fawad I'd say also that you can go ahead with the release indeed.

Cheers

Stéphane

Ecaterina Moraru (Valica):