Maven repository problems

Due to some problems with the server where the XWiki maven repository is
stored, we have lost all the past releases stored there, and we didn't
have any backup.

This means that:
- the OW2 forge is the only place where you can get the XWiki releases
from, until we fix the repository;
- you might get some build errors when building parts of XWiki, and to
get past them you must manually build the missing modules.

Since it is late in Europe, where most of the developers are located, we
will postpone the repository fix until tomorrow.

XWiki Platform and XWiki Enterprise 1.2.1 were scheduled for release
tonight, and this problem will delay the release a few hours, since some
dependencies must be redeployed first.

On behalf of the XWiki team,
Sergiu

Re: Maven repository problems

I re-deployed :
  - all /org/xwiki/platform/
  - most of /com/xpn/xwiki/platform except some xwiki-web (only
deployed 1.1.2, 1.2 and 1.2.1 at this time)
  - XE 1.1.2 and 1.2 (1.2.1 is partially released because there is
problems in integration tests)

Will do all remaining web, XE, XEM and finish XE 1.2.1 release tomorrow.

Could someone takes care of Curriki and Watch ?

2008/1/28, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>
> Due to some problems with the server where the XWiki maven repository is
> stored, we have lost all the past releases stored there, and we didn't
> have any backup.
>
> This means that:
> - the OW2 forge is the only place where you can get the XWiki releases
> from, until we fix the repository;
> - you might get some build errors when building parts of XWiki, and to
> get past them you must manually build the missing modules.
>
> Since it is late in Europe, where most of the developers are located, we
> will postpone the repository fix until tomorrow.
>
> XWiki Platform and XWiki Enterprise 1.2.1 were scheduled for release
> tonight, and this problem will delay the release a few hours, since some
> dependencies must be redeployed first.
>
> On behalf of the XWiki team,
> Sergiu

Re: Maven repository problems

Jean-Vincent Drean
chronopolys-1.0-rc-1 re-released.

A+,
JV.

On Jan 29, 2008 5:33 AM, Thomas Mortagne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I re-deployed :
>   - all /org/xwiki/platform/
>   - most of /com/xpn/xwiki/platform except some xwiki-web (only
> deployed 1.1.2, 1.2 and 1.2.1 at this time)
>   - XE 1.1.2 and 1.2 (1.2.1 is partially released because there is
> problems in integration tests)
>
> Will do all remaining web, XE, XEM and finish XE 1.2.1 release tomorrow.
>
> Could someone takes care of Curriki and Watch ?
>
> 2008/1/28, Sergiu Dumitriu <[hidden email]>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Due to some problems with the server where the XWiki maven repository is
> > stored, we have lost all the past releases stored there, and we didn't
> > have any backup.
> >
> > This means that:
> > - the OW2 forge is the only place where you can get the XWiki releases
> > from, until we fix the repository;
> > - you might get some build errors when building parts of XWiki, and to
> > get past them you must manually build the missing modules.
> >
> > Since it is late in Europe, where most of the developers are located, we
> > will postpone the repository fix until tomorrow.
> >
> > XWiki Platform and XWiki Enterprise 1.2.1 were scheduled for release
> > tonight, and this problem will delay the release a few hours, since some
> > dependencies must be redeployed first.
> >
> > On behalf of the XWiki team,
> > Sergiu

Re: Maven repository problems

All is now re-released on maven.xwiki.org except Watch and Curriki.