Maximum size of an attachment in subwiki

Maximum size of an attachment in subwiki

Sebastian Luna Valero
Hi All,

Thanks for releasing XWiki 8.4.5!

I am about to import content from the old to the new xwiki, but the .xar
file is larger than the 32MB size limit. Previously I have followed the
instructions here:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Attachments

to increase the maximum size of the attachment. However, it seems to work
only for the main wiki but not for subwikis, is that true?

Best regards,
Sebastian

Re: Maximum size of an attachment in subwiki

Hi Sebastien,

> On 25 Apr 2017, at 13:02, Sebastian Luna Valero <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for releasing XWiki 8.4.5!
>
> I am about to import content from the old to the new xwiki,

You should really consider using the recommended upgrade practice which is to use the Distribution Wizard, see http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Upgrade

If you really want to import content make sure you don’t include any default page at least. I’d still recommend using the DW.