Meeting Manager Annoucement

We have published the Meeting Manager application which has been
sponsored by "Groupe Glon".

The meeting manager is an XWiki 2.0 application which allows to plan and
manage meetings and meeting cycles. It's a very nice and complete
application.

You can plan your meeting by setting an agenda, adding participants and
propose a vote for meeting dates (a little like Doodle). You can then
write your meeting notes.

You can download the Meeting manager application here:

http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/MeetingManagerApplication

For developers, the source code is available here:

http://svn.xwiki.org/svnroot/xwiki/sandbox/applications/xwiki-application-meetingmanager/

Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/
XWiki: http://www.xwiki.com
Skype: ldubost GTalk: ldubost

Re: Meeting Manager Annoucement

rrodrigueznt
Thanks, Ludovic, and thanks to "Groupe Glon"!

Ludovic Dubost wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have published the Meeting Manager application which has been
> sponsored by "Groupe Glon".
>
> The meeting manager is an XWiki 2.0 application which allows to plan
> and manage meetings and meeting cycles. It's a very nice and complete
> application.
>
> You can plan your meeting by setting an agenda, adding participants
> and propose a vote for meeting dates (a little like Doodle). You can
> then write your meeting notes.

Until now, we have been using Doodle to get an agreement on meeting date
and "regular" XWiki pages for meeting notes. This applications will
allow to capture the whole process within a XWiki instance. Cool!

Cheers,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez
Your EPEC Network ICT Team

Re: Meeting Manager Annoucement

Michael Beetz
Hi all,

Thanks to all, it looks really powerful, runs even in my farm and I hope to see the task manager application some times on the same level.

It needs some time to investigate it in detail.

Thanks to all!
mb