Menu created with menu application shows up when the page is printed (XWIKI-13452)

Menu created with menu application shows up when the page is printed (XWIKI-13452)

Mario
Hi, this issues http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13452 seems to be still present in XWiki 8.2.1.
We have a Menu in current wiki, positioned after header, and it is visible in both the print preview and the actual print out. Any advice?

Thank you in advance
Mario

Re: Menu created with menu application shows up when the page is printed (XWIKI-13452)

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi Mario,

Can you check if you have the fix? See the "Commits" tab on the
XWIKI-13452. The fix is in the Menu.MenuMacro page.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Hofstätter Mario <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, this issues http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13452 seems to be
> still present in XWiki 8.2.1.
> We have a Menu in current wiki, positioned after header, and it is visible
> in both the print preview and the actual print out. Any advice?
>
> Thank you in advance
> Mario

Re: Menu created with menu application shows up when the page is printed (XWIKI-13452)

Mario
Hi Marius,

I'm somewhat embarrassed, it's not the menu that gets printed but the breadcrumb navigation bar. Because it was a long url we mistook it for the menu.

Sorry for that. I will open a new topic so that the subject line is correct.
Thank you.