Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to wish everyone in the XWiki project very happy
festivities and a happy next year for 2010.

The XWiki project has seen exciting times in 2009 as described on:
http://massol.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/XWikiIn2009

Let's all make 2010 even better :)

Take care,

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010

roman.friesen
Hi,

the feature list for 2009 is exciting indeed :) Thanks to all and please *forget* about xwiki for next days and relax as much as you can :))

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Roman

P.S. I hope, I will return back to my xwiki activities next year, so be prepared for even more suggestions without (code) implementation ;)

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010

jerem
Hi all and happy new year ! :)

Next year I'm afraid I'll still have to fight against sharepoint in my
office :(

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2010

rrodrigueznt
Hi all!

It is for sure! 2010 will be even a better year for all of you, thus,
for XWiki!

Enjoy The Time!

Ricardo

Vincent Massol wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Just a quick note to wish everyone in the XWiki project very happy
> festivities and a happy next year for 2010.
>
> The XWiki project has seen exciting times in 2009 as described on:
> http://massol.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/XWikiIn2009
>
> Let's all make 2010 even better :)
>
> Take care,

Ricardo Rodríguez