Milestone 1 breaks FAQ Application?

Shiva Shankar
Hi
I upgraded to Milestone 1 and the search function in FAQ application that was working in RC2 no longer works.
Is any change required for the velocity code?
Shiva

Re: Milestone 1 breaks FAQ Application?

Hi Shiva,

On Jun 7, 2007, at 10:47 AM, shivshan wrote:

> Hi
> I upgraded to Milestone 1 and the search function in FAQ
> application that
> was working in RC2 no longer works.
> Is any change required for the velocity code?

Not AFAIK. What's the problem?

Re: Milestone 1 breaks FAQ Application?

Shiva Shankar
To be more precise, the search FAQ button does not work. This is the case even with the FAQ on Xwiki website.
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQ/
Searching for any string inside the FAQ documents results in a blank table.
Shiva

vmassol wrote
Hi Shiva,

On Jun 7, 2007, at 10:47 AM, shivshan wrote:

> Hi
> I upgraded to Milestone 1 and the search function in FAQ
> application that
> was working in RC2 no longer works.
> Is any change required for the velocity code?

Not AFAIK. What's the problem?

Re: Milestone 1 breaks FAQ Application?

Shiva Shankar
Figured it out. Changing the XWiki.Results to XWiki.SearchResults solved the problem.
Is this the right way though? I thought Results replaces SearchResults.
Shiva

shivshan wrote