Missing documents in 3.2.1 default set

Marine Julian
Hi everybody,

I've just downloaded the xwiki-enterprise-wiki-2.3.1.xar default set to import it in my empty 2.3.1 xwiki. And I think the xar isn't complete. Indeed, there isn't the new Search Application section in the wiki administration...
After comparison between the 2.4.1 default set and the 2.3.1 one, I noticed that the following documents are missing in the 2.3.1 :
- Main.DatabaseSearch
- Main.Search
- XWiki.LuceneSearchAdmin
- XWiki.SearchAdmin
- XWiki.SearchCode
- XWiki.SearchConfigClass

Is it enough if I import them from the 2.4.1 xar or do I need to modify some other existing pages ?

Thanks,
Marine

Re: Missing documents in 3.2.1 default set

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:13, Marine Julian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I've just downloaded the xwiki-enterprise-wiki-2.3.1.xar default set to
> import it in my empty 2.3.1 xwiki. And I think the xar isn't complete.
> Indeed, there isn't the new Search Application section in the wiki
> administration...
> After comparison between the 2.4.1 default set and the 2.3.1 one, I noticed
> that the following documents are missing in the 2.3.1 :
> - Main.DatabaseSearch
> - Main.Search
> - XWiki.LuceneSearchAdmin
> - XWiki.SearchAdmin
> - XWiki.SearchCode
> - XWiki.SearchConfigClass
>
> Is it enough if I import them from the 2.4.1 xar or do I need to modify some
> other existing pages ?

New search application is only in 2.4.x branch.

> Thanks,
> Marine

Re: Missing documents in 3.2.1 default set

Marine Julian
tmortagne wrote
New search application is only in 2.4.x branch.
My mistake then... Does it plan to be included in the 2.3 branch later ?

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:44, Marine Julian <[hidden email]> wrote:

> tmortagne wrote:
>>
>> New search application is only in 2.4.x branch.
>>
> My mistake then... Does it plan to be included in the 2.3 branch later ?

No.

But your can download the application itself on
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Applications/NewSearchApplicationDownloads
and import it plus modify skin/panel to point on the right search
page. It should work fine.