Moving some extensions as paying extensions

Moving some extensions as paying extensions

I’ve posted an important thread on the forum here:
https://forum.xwiki.org/t/moving-some-extensions-as-paying-extensions/680

Please check it out and reply on the forum if you have feedback.

Re: Moving some extensions as paying extensions

Note that from the governance POV of xwiki.org it doesn’t change anything:
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Community/Governance