Moving the Blog doesnt work

Keith H
Dear All,

I have created one instance of xwiki to serve several domains.

www.firstdomain.com  - the top level domain
www.seconddomain.com
dev.firstdomain.com

I wanted the blog to be in the second domain, and so I moved it and it broke.

Why can’t each domain have a blog?

Keith

Re: Moving the Blog doesnt work

Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar
Are these domains on different subwikis?

You might be able to install the Blog Application on the second domain in this case (it seems it did not already exist there)

Otherwise ... some more information about what "it broke" means would be heplful

just a guess fo mine

clemens

On 24 Mar 2017, at 22:13, Keith H wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have created one instance of xwiki to serve several domains.
>
> www.firstdomain.com  - the top level domain
> www.seconddomain.com
> dev.firstdomain.com
>
> I wanted the blog to be in the second domain, and so I moved it and it
> broke.
>
> Why can’t each domain have a blog?
>
> Keith

I found an “install on farm” option which adds a blog to each wiki
instance!

thanks

Keith