Quantcast

MultiPage Export to pdf

Timo Dachs-Wegmann
Hello,

I'm trying to use the Multipage Export Application (http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Multipage+Export+Application). I've tried to install it as the readme.txt supposes but as on the webpage described its latest version is validated for xwiki 3.1 to 4.1.
I updated to 9.0 lately...

I guess that’s the problem?! But can you see a possibility to make it work under the new version?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Timo Dachs-Wegmann
-IT-

Re: MultiPage Export to pdf

Denis GERMAIN
AFAIK the Multipage Export is not working properly at least since V6 or 7.
I've managed to install it but the result was not really good.

You have to order the pages yourself in a list and then, the export often
broke in the middle of the process.

I have asked people at XWiki how to do it and they had a few ideas, the
easiest being to create a big page with "includes" macro with all your
pages, and then export this one page with the classic pdf export.
They might also have some other ideas...

Regards