Multiple problems with PDF export!

mctoz
Arghh! This is a bit disappointing - the PDF exporter seems a bit
underbaked?

* Bold face markup is lost on export.
* Export of a slab of plain text wrapped in {{{ }}} loses newlines on
export.
* Box macro lost on export.

Re: Multiple problems with PDF export!

Marius Dumitru Florea
On Thu, May 29, 2014 at 6:06 AM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Arghh! This is a bit disappointing - the PDF exporter seems a bit
> underbaked?
>

> * Bold face markup is lost on export.
> * Export of a slab of plain text wrapped in {{{ }}} loses newlines on
> export.

I have no problem with these.

> * Box macro lost on export.

Only the grey background is lost.

Re: Multiple problems with PDF export!

mctoz

> * Bold face markup is lost on export.
Hmm... what could account for this difference - perhaps choice of font
for PDF... I did change it to san serif. Maybe there is an issue with
selecting the bold version of the font at export time.
> * Export of a slab of plain text wrapped in {{{ }}} loses newlines on
> export.
To clarify... ##{{{ ....}}## was giving trouble. I removed the ##, it
then worked ok then, but I also had to make sure the blank lines had a
couple of blank spaces for the monospace to actually not end prematurely.
> * Box macro lost on export.
Actually I don't even get a line drawn around in the form  of a box
outline in web view...just the shading. (And nothing at all in pdf) So
something not quite right...need to check if something got broke in my
custom skin css