MyXWiki.org: search is broken

xrichard
This post was updated on .
Hi,

Search results on wikis hosted on xxx.myxwiki.org returns:
"Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [The execution of the [velocity] script macro is not allowed. Check the rights of its last author or the parameters if it's rendered from another script.]."

Thanks for your help, best regards,

Re: MyWiki.org: search is broken

Better ?

The cause looks like http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13717, we
really need to upgrade myxwiki.org...

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:36 PM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Search results on wikis hosted on xxx.myxwiki.org returns:
> "Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [The execution of the
> [velocity] script macro is not allowed. Check the rights of its last author
> or the parameters if it's rendered from another script.]."
>
> Thanks for your help, best regards,

Re: MyWiki.org: search is broken

xrichard

Hi,

Thanks Thomas ... DB search is working again.

Note: DB search is the only search type working on myxwikiorg

- Lucene: returns error

- Solr: misses some results.

Best regards,

Le 20/12/2016 à 23:52, Thomas Mortagne [via XWiki] a écrit :
Better ?

The cause looks like http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13717, we
really need to upgrade myxwiki.org...

On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:36 PM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Search results on wikis hosted on xxx.myxwiki.org returns:
> "Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [The execution of the
> [velocity] script macro is not allowed. Check the rights of its last author
> or the parameters if it's rendered from another script.]."
>
> Thanks for your help, best regards,

http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/MyXWiki-org-search-is-broken-tp7602163p7602164.html
NAML

Re: MyWiki.org: search is broken

Solr works well on myxwiki.org in general.

It's possible the author of the search page on your wiki does not have
PR in which case it need to be fixed by a myxwiki.org farm admin but I
would need to know which wiki we are talking about.

http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: MyWiki.org: search is broken

xrichard

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your quick answers.

The concerned Wiki with Solr broken search is: http://tutos.myxwiki.org

Note: besides the above pb, other rights issues are frequent
on myxwiki
- each time after upgrade => pb with PR on search
- default guest access (Read on page) => not always taken into account

Best regards,

Le 21/12/2016 à 10:30, Thomas Mortagne [via XWiki] a écrit :
Solr works well on myxwiki.org in general.

It's possible the author of the search page on your wiki does not have
PR in which case it need to be fixed by a myxwiki.org farm admin but I
would need to know which wiki we are talking about.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 8:18 AM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Thanks Thomas ... DB search is working again.
>

> Note: DB search is the only search type working on myxwikiorg
>
> - Lucene: returns error
>
> - Solr: misses some results.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Le 20/12/2016 à 23:52, Thomas Mortagne [via XWiki] a écrit :
>> Better ?
>>
>> The cause looks like http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-13717, we
>> really need to upgrade myxwiki.org...
>>
>> On Tue, Dec 20, 2016 at 11:36 PM, xrichard <[hidden email]
>> </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=7602164&i=0>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Search results on wikis hosted on xxx.myxwiki.org returns:
>> > "Failed to execute the [velocity] macro. Cause: [The execution of the
>> > [velocity] script macro is not allowed. Check the rights of its last author
>> > or the parameters if it's rendered from another script.]."
>> >
>> > Thanks for your help, best regards,
>> >

>> > --

>> Thomas Mortagne

>> <
>> NAML
>> <
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/MyXWiki-org-search-is-broken-tp7602163p7602167.html
NAML