NEWBEE- how do i reset default skin

AlonsoIR
hi everybody, first at all, i m totally newbee with this software. I ve tried to change the default skin with my own skin, and of course i have bothered.

How do i reset to the original default?

i hope that someone could help me

Re: NEWBEE- how do i reset default skin

Hi Alonso,

On Dec 9, 2009, at 11:12 AM, AlonsoIR wrote:

> hi everybody, first at all, i m totally newbee with this software. I
> ve tried
> to change the default skin with my own skin, and of course i have
> bothered.
>
> How do i reset to the original default?
>
> i hope that someone could help me

Maybe this will help:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Skins

Re: NEWBEE- how do i reset default skin

AlonsoIR
Hi Vincent, thx for the help.

Finally i have drop the entire database because some links does not work and i dont have enough time.

For now, i have backup /skins/colibri into /skins/mades, and i have modified xwiki.cfg file, concretly xwiki.defaultbaseskin=mades

now i restarted the server and voila!

Now i need to make a page like the attachment, and more or less i have something slightly similar, but, i dont know how to do login/pass part (botton-right), how do i link with the xwiki's proper login page?

Other thing, is not possible to center content inside cells?

how do i change the color of the links? or whetever text?

sorry if the questions are not from this forum, but i need help!

regards

i need this

vmassol wrote
Hi Alonso,

On Dec 9, 2009, at 11:12 AM, AlonsoIR wrote:

> hi everybody, first at all, i m totally newbee with this software. I
> ve tried
> to change the default skin with my own skin, and of course i have
> bothered.
>
> How do i reset to the original default?
>
> i hope that someone could help me

Maybe this will help:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Skins

Re: NEWBEE- how do i reset default skin

Bubulina
Hey,

"For now, i have backup /skins/colibri into /skins/mades, and i have modified xwiki.cfg file, concretly xwiki.defaultbaseskin=mades"

-have u tried to follow the info from the link above? for me it worked to change the skin in that way.

"Other thing, is not possible to center content inside cells?

how do i change the color of the links? or whetever text?
"

- try using text. maybe it can help you

AlonsoIR wrote