Need to delete news item with error in it

Need to delete news item with error in it

kburns
I made the mistake of adding a news item with a double dash in the name and didn't preview before saving.  Consequently, if I include the blog macros the entire home and blog, with the exception of the welcome/intro  (and a new news item, is double-strikethrough.  I know I could delete a news item if I clicked on the permalink for it but, of course, because of the strikethrough I can't do that.  At the moment I have excluded the blog macros so the rest of the home/blog appears and is workable, but there is no news.   I have tried editing every page I can think of, but no way to get to that news item.  I don't much care if I have the old news items, so if the only way is to somehow get rid of all those, I'm fine with that.  Question is...how dod I do that?  Thanks!

Re: Need to delete news item with error in it

Robin Fernandes
Perhaps you could access the news item document by typing the URL
directly into your browser, and then delete it?
You could even delete it directly with the url like this:
http://mydomain.com/xwiki/bin/delete/MySpace/My--Document?confirm=1