New Install of Enterprise - can't add users

New Install of Enterprise - can't add users

Lee Chalupa
I installed a .war version of the latest  version of Enterprise xwiki.  Also configured this to use MySQL.
Imported the .xar file.  System seems to come up ok until I try to add a user.  I authenticate as user Admin,
when I try to add a user, when I click on 'Add User",  an empty "lit up" window with rounded corners pops up at top of screen.  The onlyl option available is to "cancel" or "close".

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks

Lee