New User Snipplet: Aggregate PDF's with TOC

New User Snipplet: Aggregate PDF's with TOC

Stephen Schaub
Thanks to the help I've received from several members (particularly Ludovic) on this list, I have been able to put together an XWiki Groovy page that generates aggregate PDF's with a table of contents and an optional title page. This is a work in progress, but I thought it might be useful to others, so I've posted it here:

Regards,

Stephen

Re: New User Snipplet: Aggregate PDF's with TOC

Stuart Guthrie
Hi Stephen,

Thanks, this sounds really useful and something I'm searching for. Could you please check the link you've used?

I get:

The requested document could not be found.

Which I've seen somewhere before...

ATB

Stuart Guthrie

Stephen Schaub wrote
Thanks to the help I've received from several members (particularly Ludovic) on this list, I have been able to put together an XWiki Groovy page that generates aggregate PDF's with a table of contents and an optional title page. This is a work in progress, but I thought it might be useful to others, so I've posted it here:

http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Dev/AggregateDocs

Regards,

Stephen