New blog on XWiki

Just wanted to let you know I have started a new personal blog at http://massol.net
  which will talk a lot about XWiki (amongst other things).

Hope you'll enjoy it.

http://xwiki.com
http://massol.net
http://xwiki.org

Re: New blog on XWiki

Vivian Richard
   for some reason it takes for ever to show up. Very slow!!!!

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:23 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just wanted to let you know I have started a new personal blog at http://massol.net
>  which will talk a lot about XWiki (amongst other things).
>
> Hope you'll enjoy it.

> http://xwiki.com
> http://massol.net
> http://xwiki.org

Re: New blog on XWiki

Sergiu Dumitriu-2
Vivian Richard wrote:
>    for some reason it takes for ever to show up. Very slow!!!!

The blog is fine, it's the farm that has problems. There are some
deadlocks in there, affecting the performance of the whole farm, and the
server needs to be restarted from time to time. We're looking into the
problem.

http://purl.org/net/sergiu/