[New extension released] Insta Feed Macro

[New extension released] Insta Feed Macro

Guillaume Delhumeau
Hi.

With Lavina Florean, Jean-Sébastien Dennebouy and Mohamed Boussaa, we have
worked on a wiki macro that display a user's feed from Instagram in a wiki
page.

I've already created the github repository:
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/macro-instafeed

The extension's page:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Insta%20Feed%20Macro/

We have also release the first version (0.1)!

Enjoy!

Re: [New extension released] Insta Feed Macro

Hi Guillaume,

> On 27 Jul 2018, at 16:58, Guillaume Delhumeau <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi.
>
> With Lavina Florean, Jean-Sébastien Dennebouy and Mohamed Boussaa, we have
> worked on a wiki macro that display a user's feed from Instagram in a wiki
> page.
>
> I've already created the github repository:
> https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/macro-instafeed

Thanks for doing this. However we have some rules for github repo + jira project creations. They are indicated here:
http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HForXWikiAdmins

Also, we must always create a jira project too. I can’t find it. It’s important since otherwise:
* users can’t report issues
* you cannot commit since you don’t have a jira issue to reference. So this probably means you committed without a jira issue ;)
* you cannot have release notes easily in the extension page

> The extension's page:
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Insta%20Feed%20Macro/
>
> We have also release the first version (0.1)!
>
> Enjoy!

Re: [New extension released] Insta Feed Macro

Guillaume Delhumeau
Done.

https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/INSTA/summary

--