[New extension request] Cryptpad Application

[New extension request] Cryptpad Application

caubin
Hi everyone,

With Anca and Ludovic, we would like to create a new contrib extension
that would allow an XWiki instance to communicate with a Cryptpad server
in various ways. This could include:

* Import / export of document from / to the Cryptpad server
* Editing of Cryptpad documents through XWiki
* Backup of Cryptpad documents to XWiki
* …

I'll handle the creation of the extension repository and of the JIRA
project.

Thanks,
Clément

Re: [New extension request] Cryptpad Application

caubin
Hi again,

Here is the JIRA project : https://jira.xwiki.org/projects/CRYPTPAD
And the GitHub project :
https://github.com/xwiki-contrib/application-cryptpad

Note : as GitHub services have been recently disabled, we can't
currently set up the [hidden email] integration.

Thanks,