New installation: The requested page could not be found.

New installation: The requested page could not be found.

Douglas Landau
Still struggling with this several hours later.  I have xwiki + tomcat + mysql working perfectly at last in a practice VM.  Thought I've done verything exactly the same on the "real" machine.  But each time I get in this Distribution Wizard loop where it can’t get off step 1, the admin user.  I finally clicked "later" and get a blank Main page, with only "Notice" and "The requested page could not be found".

Seems like nothing is making it into the database.  I've dropped the xwiki database and recreated it and granted privileges again.

What am overlooking?

Thanks

I'm getting a loop in the distribution wizard.  Can't get past step 1.  (Admin user).   It is not password length.  But it is not telling me why.

I tried dropping the xwiki database and re-initializing. But I fall into this loop again.

Does anybody know/remember why this happens?

Thanks
Doug

The information contained in this transmission may contain West Marine proprietary, confidential and/or privileged information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to [hidden email].

The information contained in this transmission may contain West Marine proprietary, confidential and/or privileged
information.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message. To reply to our email administrator directly, please send an email to [hidden email].

Re: New installation: The requested page could not be found.

You don't have any error in the log ?