New release of wiki-editor-devtools

Jean SIMARD
Hi devs,

I fixed a bug in 'wiki-editor-devtools' that make this extension
available for XWiki v6 (it was only available for XWiki v7 before).  I'd
like to do a release today.  If nobody is against, I'll start the
process during the afternoon.  I'll need some help also for the Jira and
Nexus (but Vincent already told me he can be the guy, thanks).

Jean Simard
[hidden email]
Research engineer at XWiki SAS
http://www.xwiki.com
Committer on the XWiki.org project
http://www.xwiki.org

Re: New release of wiki-editor-devtools

Edy is the lead of this extension but since we’ve worked together on it and since he’s on holidays today I’ll reply on his behalf :)

Ok for the release.

And yes I’ll help you with the jira version release and nexus promotion.

On 1 Dec 2015 at 11:35:44, Jean SIMARD ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi devs,

I fixed a bug in 'wiki-editor-devtools' that make this extension
available for XWiki v6 (it was only available for XWiki v7 before). I'd
like to do a release today. If nobody is against, I'll start the
process during the afternoon. I'll need some help also for the Jira and
Nexus (but Vincent already told me he can be the guy, thanks).

Jean Simard

Re: New release of wiki-editor-devtools

Jean SIMARD
Dear devs,

You can now use 'wiki-editor-devtools' v3.1.1 (autocomplete and syntax
highlighting) on XWiki 6+.

Thanks,

--
Jean Simard