Newbie Question

Eric Dunn
I have aquired our installation of WIKI and just getting into all of it.

I am looking a creating some classes in the WIKI. The Previous owner has
created the FAQs Class and it works fine.

I am trying to create another one for me as a test.

I have the Class created - ErixClass. I have added some objects. I can see
them when I go into the Object editor.
My question is how or where do I edit the Document Sheet and the Document
Templates.

If I go into the XWiki.XWikiclasses > XWiki.ErixClass the page is blank - I
should see the form there for adding and viewing?