Newly created pages with attachments are shown as orphaned

Newly created pages with attachments are shown as orphaned

rschmid89
Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the breadcrumb feature. When I create a new page and fill it with images or when I let it create through the import of an office document, then, after saving it, it appears as an orphaned page and I can do nothing to change it. After hitting the breadcrumb button in the editor the correct tree appears, but after saving the page it is still an orphaned page. This happens for me on XWiki Versions 3.0 and 4.3.1.

I reproduced it by creating a link to a new page. Then i clicked on the link, which had the little questionmark, and added an image. After that I saved it and even though the correct tree was shown while editting the page it was saved as an orphaned page.
When I first write something on the empty page and save it and open the page again in the editor and add an image and save it again the correct tree is shown.

So my question is how can I "repair" the incorrect trees.

Regards,
Robert

Re: Newly created pages with attachments are shown as orphaned

Roman Muntyanu
Sounds very familiar to this
https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-6205

Could you please check if queries return multiple documents?

Re: Newly created pages with attachments are shown as orphaned

rschmid89
Hi,

I already thought about this, but i hoped that there might be an easier way to fix it.
But nevertheless thanks for the information.

Regards

coldserenity wrote