Next newbie alert: Translations

Thomas Kratz
Hi, I have XEclipe working now, but it gives me only the german
translations of the docs, and I can't see the english versions.
For e.g. at
http://wiki.buchmanager.com/bin/view/User+Manual/Presentation

I have two versions but I only get the german one.

Any help will be appreciated :)

I hate newbies...

Regards Thomas

Can't use xwiki through an authenticating http proxy

Patrice Godard
Hi,
Sorry for the late reply but I just found some time to try-out the latest xwiki release, seeing  that the problem I had signaled a few weeks ago had been fixed.

However, it's not working for me.
I now get an HTTP 407 (authentication required) error in the log:

        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636) [na:1.6.0_18]
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Invalid answer (407) fo the server when requesting
        at org.xwiki.extension.repository.xwiki.internal.XWikiExtensionRepository.getRESTResource(XWikiExtensionRepository.java:125) ~[xwiki-platform-extension-repository-xwiki-handler-3.5.jar:na]

-----
Here are my proxy settings:

XWIKI_OPTS="$XWIKI_OPTS -Djetty.port=$JETTY_PORT -Dhttp.proxyHost=www-cache.mydomain.fr -Dhttp.proxyPort=3128 -Dhttp.proxyUserName=myUsername -Dhttp.proxyPassword=myPassword"

It seems that xwiki does not consider the proxy username and passwords.

Patrice

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net