Nexus account creation

Vivek Iyer
Hi everyone!
I want to release v0.1 of the Blockly extension, and I need a Nexus account
as per the steps given here (
http://contrib.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome#HJIRARelease).
I would like my username for the Nexus account to be Remorax. Please do the
needful and get back to me!
Thanks and regards,
Vivek iyer

Re: Nexus account creation

Hi Vivek,

Done, I’ve sent your the credentials privately.

Make sure you change the password when you first log in.