Numbered Sections

Jinyan Su
Hi. I'm running XWiki Enterprise 4.1.3.

I thought that there was a way to turn on Numbered Sections, but haven't
been able to find it.

Thanks

--Robs

Re: Numbered Sections

jerem
Hi,

There's an extension (
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Numbered+Headings),
but it's only css.

Br,
Jeremie
Le 4 janv. 2013 03:44, "Jinyan Su" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi. I'm running XWiki Enterprise 4.1.3.
>
> I thought that there was a way to turn on Numbered Sections, but haven't
> been able to find it.
>

> Thanks
>
> --Robs

Re: Numbered Sections

FTR this is the jira issue related to this:
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XRENDERING-47

-Vincent

On Jan 4, 2013, at 9:16 AM, Jeremie BOUSQUET <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There's an extension (
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Numbered+Headings),
> but it's only css.
>
> Br,
> Jeremie
> Le 4 janv. 2013 03:44, "Jinyan Su" <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
>> Hi. I'm running XWiki Enterprise 4.1.3.
>>
>> I thought that there was a way to turn on Numbered Sections, but haven't
>> been able to find it.
>>

>> Thanks
>>
>> --Robs

Re: Numbered Sections

xrichard
Hello,

I'm also interrested by automatic numbered of headings because I find the default heading styles to close from one to an other.

I have installed the extension http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Numbered+Headings but the macro is not recognized in pages: what am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your answers,

PS : I'm a newbie to XAR import and macro so maybe the first step is to help me check the XAR/macro installation has been performed correctly.

Re: Numbered Sections

On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:27 AM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm also interrested by automatic numbered of headings because I find the
> default heading styles to close from one to an other.
>
> I have installed the extension
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Numbered+Headings but
> the macro is not recognized in pages: what am I doing wrong?
>
> Thanks for your answers,
>
> PS : I'm a newbie to XAR import and macro so maybe the first step is to help
> me check the XAR/macro installation has been performed correctly.

BTW why didn't you use the Extension Manager to install it?

What version of XWiki are you using?

Re: Numbered Sections

FTR I've just installed the extension with the EM and it works perfectly well :)

(I tried it on Sandbox.WebHome)

Note: you need to add {{numberedheadings/}} at the top of the page

On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:27 AM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm also interrested by automatic numbered of headings because I find the
>> default heading styles to close from one to an other.
>>
>> I have installed the extension
>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Numbered+Headings but
>> the macro is not recognized in pages: what am I doing wrong?
>>
>> Thanks for your answers,
>>
>> PS : I'm a newbie to XAR import and macro so maybe the first step is to help
>> me check the XAR/macro installation has been performed correctly.
>
> BTW why didn't you use the Extension Manager to install it?
>
> What version of XWiki are you using?

Re: Numbered Sections

xrichard
Thanks Vincent.

I was not able to install anything thru Extension Manager on the cloud XWiki plateform but this feature is available on myxwiki.org ;-).

Installation done with EM (so easy!) , added {{numberedheadings/}} on the top page but returns error message:

Unknown macro: numberedheadings

regards,

Le 09/02/2013 10:36, vmassol [via XWiki] a écrit :
FTR I've just installed the extension with the EM and it works perfectly well :)

(I tried it on Sandbox.WebHome)

Note: you need to add {{numberedheadings/}} at the top of the page

On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Vincent Massol <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:27 AM, xrichard <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm also interrested by automatic numbered of headings because I find the
>> default heading styles to close from one to an other.
>>
>> I have installed the extension
>> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Numbered+Headings but
>> the macro is not recognized in pages: what am I doing wrong?
>>
>> Thanks for your answers,
>>
>> PS : I'm a newbie to XAR import and macro so maybe the first step is to help
>> me check the XAR/macro installation has been performed correctly.
>
> BTW why didn't you use the Extension Manager to install it?
>
> What version of XWiki are you using?

http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Numbered-Sections-tp7583092p7583820.html
To unsubscribe from Numbered Sections, click here.
NAML

Re: Numbered Sections - SOLVED

xrichard
I finaly sorted it out: if I set "Macro visibility" to "Current Wiki" the macro is then recognized in pages!

By default the "Macro visibility" is set to "Global" and it seems that I'm not allowed / I have not rights to set / use this level.

Thanks for this nice Extension.