Numbered headings

dullfig
hello:

We are using the wiki to write procedures for our company. It is an aerospace environment, so customers are used to seeing procedures with numbered headings like "paragraph 1.1.2" etc.

Has anyone used the "numbered headings" macro? I installed the extension but the headings don't increment. they all come out "0.1 xxxxx". I need this to work.

Dan

Re: Numbered headings

Marius Dumitru Florea
Hi Dan,

This extension works fine for me. I just installed it on XWiki 8.1M1, I
edited Sandbox home page, put {{numberedheadings/}} at the start then
saved. The headings were correctly numbered.

Hope this helps,
Marius

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 7:28 PM, dullfig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hello:
>
> We are using the wiki to write procedures for our company. It is an
> aerospace environment, so customers are used to seeing procedures with
> numbered headings like "paragraph 1.1.2" etc.
>
> Has anyone used the "numbered headings" macro? I installed the extension
> but
> the headings don't increment. they all come out "0.1 xxxxx". I need this to
> work.
>
> Dan

Re: Numbered headings

PascalB
Me too, macro working well on xwiki 7.0.1
May be Ctrl+F5 needed because you just apply it on all wiki?

Pascal B

 Objet: Re: [xwiki-users] Numbered headings
 À: "XWiki Users" <[hidden email]>
 Date: Jeudi 7 avril 2016, 9h56

 Hi Dan,

 wrote:

 > hello:
 >
 > We are using the wiki
 to write procedures for our company. It is an
 > aerospace environment, so customers are
 used to seeing procedures with
 > numbered
 headings like "paragraph 1.1.2" etc.

 > Has anyone used the
 "numbered headings" macro? I installed the
 extension
 > but
 > the
 headings don't increment. they all come out "0.1
 xxxxx". I need this to
 > work.
 >
 > Dan

Re: Numbered headings

PascalB
or another concurrent SSX object? => You can check wich SSX object is applied with firebug

 À: "XWiki Users" <[hidden email]>

  Date: Jeudi 7 avril 2016, 9h56

  Hi Dan,