[OFF TOPIC] Sadness

Filipe-5
I'm so unhappy because nobody's answering my questions.
I ask for excuses for my terrible english, but I'm trying to be better that I can.
So, sorry if nobody understand me.
I'm so enthusiastic for the xWiki, but I'm having couple doubts about configuration, developing and management. I've some ideas to implement in xwiki but don't know if is import to the all project.
Whatever...
Sorry, but I'm feeling a little alone to learn about xWIKI and implant in my company.
If I'm wrong sorry for this. Is just a relief.
Regards to all.

Att,
Filipe Fumaux