Object not found exceptions

Milt Taylor
We set up the xwiki using the sample database, and it works fine, but on the java console there are lots of exceptions at startup time concerning objects not found.  Firstly, is this normal? How do you clean up the object store so these don't happen?

Thanks again...

Re: Object not found exceptions

jeremi joslin
Can you send us execeptions?
I think they are plugins.
Jérémi

> We set up the xwiki using the sample database, and it works fine, but on the java console there are lots of exceptions at startup time concerning objects not found.  Firstly, is this normal? How do you clean up the object store so these don't happen?
>
> Thanks again...

http://www.jeremi.info
http://www.xwiki.org
skype: jeremi23

Re: Object not found exceptions

Which version are you using and which log4j log level do you have.
Some of these exceptions might be expected.

Ludovic