ObjectWeb awards - Thank you!

Stéphane Laurière
Hi everyone,

Yesterday the ObjectWebCon'06 announced the awards of the best use case
contest... and the usage of XWiki by the Mandriva Club was awarded the
best Enterprise Java Use Case award!

Many thanks to all of you, and special thanks to the XWiki team!

I remind you that if you're an XWiki contributor we'll be happy to offer
you a free Club account. The Club credits are available at this URL:
http://club.mandriva.com/xwiki/bin/Main/Credits

Via XWiki, the foundations have been laid down for an enhanced user
experience in the near future on the Club. We plan to develop many new
advanced features in 2006 on top of XWiki, in particular within Nepomuk
project (http://nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org).

Thanks again, and long life to the XWiki project!

Stéphane

Re: [xwiki-users] ObjectWeb awards - Thank you!

Ludovic Dubost

Thanks to you Stéphane for having done such a great demonstration of the
XWiki technology !

Ludovic