ObjectWeb sucks

Ron Scott
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed the outage.  Maybe it's time to
think about migrating back to sourceforge, or using some other system that's
a bit more robust?

Re: ObjectWeb sucks

Ludovic Dubost

Hello Ron,

Welcome to the XWiki community.

I think I'm not the only one who doesn't find rude language very useful
here.. There are many other reasons than the forge to use ObjectWeb and
work with them. I don't really see any reasons why a temporary
maintenance of less than a day make it unusable, especially when for
downloads there are mirrors..

Ludovic