Office Import - Splitter limit to level 1 heading

Office Import - Splitter limit to level 1 heading

ccwade
This post was updated on .
Hi,

I just working on a XWiki for my company. Our documentation was in Word format with different heading level (until level 5 heading).
The main feacture i like in xwiki is the importation of Word document and convert them into wiki page.

But here is my problem. I can't choose the level of heading for the creation of a wiki. It always stop at the first heading of my word import, even with 5 levels.

The "Heading level to split" option is grayscaled (dunno if it's normal).

Did you already see this problem before ?

Regards